Announcing the World's Most Advanced Airlaid Machine...
The MTS Greyline Airlaid Facilities
- 5 Dan-Web airlaid forming heads
- Each with its own precision synthetic fiber feeder, nit-free hammermill and powder doser
- Now including 9 synthetic fiber feeding systems!
- Multiple-density pseudo-layers within complex unitized webs
- Z-direction density is adjustable with multiple compaction rolls, creating webs with up to 9 layers, with or without powders, as a single composite, all in one pass, plus on-line film or fabric lamination
- Ultra-flexible materials feedstream systems
- 9 synthetics, 5 wood pulps, 5 powder/particle, 3 fabric unwinds, online film lamination and slitting (plus 3 additional small-volume fiber feeders and one knife mill)
- 0.6 meter wide, 15-1500+ gsm, up to 90% granule containing webs
- 5 heads with individual granule dosers
- Customer equipment module for equipment evaluation and composite experiments
Click here to see the Greyline components and layout (pdf)
Click here to see the Greyline feed system (pdf)